Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU)
Press and Information
10117 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 18 305-0
Fax: +49 (0)228 99 305-3225
Responsibility under State Broadcasting Treaty:
Regine Zylka, Head of the Press and Information Staff
Editor in charge:
Division Public Relations, Online Communications and Social Media
Offices, agencies and departments [email protected]
Secure De-Mail: [email protected]
General information about De-Mail
For encrypted, confidential and optional verifiable electronic communication you need a De-Mail address. Such an address can be obtained from the state-approved De-Mail providers. With De-Mail nobody can hide behind a fake identity, because only users with a verified identity are able to send and receive De-Mails. Additional information can be found on the website of the Ministry of the Interior.
Further contact information:
If possible, please use the contact form for any questions or comments. This helps us to handle your request more efficiently.
Please note: Security gaps can occur in e-mail communication. An e-mail sent to the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety staff can be intercepted and read by experienced Internet users. If you send an e-mail to the Ministry, we assume that we are authorised to reply by e-mail. If you do not wish to receive an e-mail, please consider alternative ways of communication, for example regular mail.
Technical implementation, layout and design:
Neumann&Müller GmbH & Co.KG
Greatest possible care was taken in drawing up these web pages. However, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety does not accept responsibility for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided.
In particular, the Ministry cannot guarantee the completeness and accuracy of information obtained via links to third party websites. Content relating to events (text and pictures) is provided by the respective event organisers and is the responsibility of these parties. References in the form of links to content on third party websites are for information purposes only. Responsibility for the content of third party websites lies solely with the provider of this content.
The Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety expressly points out that the content of third party sites does not reflect the views of the Ministry. The content of third party websites was reviewed before the links were set up, with particular focus on the reliability of the provider and the legitimacy of the content. However, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety has no influence over the current or future organisation of third party websites, the content of which can change at any time. Regular review of these websites without concrete reason is therefore not possible.
Please contact us if you have any complaint about the content of third party websites accessed via links on this website. If the complaint is justified or the content is found to violate the law, the link will be removed immediately.
(2) The data controller as per Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the person or enterprise organising the event. Below you will find the data controller's contact information and, if appropriate, that of the company's data protection officer:
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
Stresemannstraße 128 - 130
10117 Berlin Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 18 305-0
Fax: +49 (0)228 99 305-3225
On behalf of the organiser, the technical implementation of this service has been realised by us
Neumann&Müller GmbH & Co.KG
Tel.: +49 711 305 29 100
You can contact our company data protection officer at the above contact address with a letter addressed to "The Data Protection Officer" or by e-mail at: datenschutz(at)neumannmueller.com. Please note that with respect to running the website and carrying out the event, the organiser is the data controller within the meaning of the data protection laws. Any queries we receive regarding the event will be forwarded to the organiser.
(3) If you contact the data controller through the event website, either by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and possibly your telephone number) will be stored by the data controller so that he/she can answer your questions and process your request. The data controller will delete the data generated in connection with this process once storage is no longer necessary for the purpose concerned or when any statutory obligations to retain such data come to an end.
You have the right
Please contact the data controller regarding the exercising of your rights.
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates statutory requirements, you can also lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
In certain cases, the data controller may request additional information from you to establish your identity and ensure that information is not released to unauthorised persons.
(1) If you use our website for information purposes only, that is to say if you do not transmit information to the data controller in any other way, only the personal data that your browser transmits to the server will be processed when you visit this website. If you wish to view the website, the following data will be collected. These are required for technical reasons to display the website to you, to provide the services made available through the site as well as to ensure stability and security:
– IP address
– Date and time of your request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of your request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Volume of transferred data
– Website from which the request originates
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis for processing personal data is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, whereby the legitimate interest of the data controller lies in the secure, stable, efficient provision of the website's functions and of the information accessed through such functions. Article 6(1)(b) GDPR is the legal basis if the data controller is fulfilling a contractual obligation owed to you by providing this website.
Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly, to optimise functions and services and to provide you with customised content.
The user data collected by means of technically necessary cookies are not used to generate user profiles.
Furthermore, with your separate consent, cookies can be used to provide external media such as films and maps as well as for the analysis of use of the website.
The user data collected in this way are pseudonymised by technical means. Data therefore cannot be used to identify the user accessing the website. Data will not be combined with other personal data pertaining to the user.
The legal basis for processing personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, whereby the legitimate interest of the data controller lies in the secure, stable, efficient provision of the website's functions and of the information accessed through such functions. Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR is the legal basis if the data controller is fulfilling a contractual obligation owed to you by providing the function concerned, for example participation in a digital event booked by you.
Article 6(1)(a) GDPR is the legal basis for processing personal data using cookies for the purpose of analysis if the user has given corresponding consent.
(1) As well as using the website purely for information purposes, you can also access further functions and offers that may be of interest to you. To do so, you will usually have to give further personal data that are used to provide the service or function concerned and to which the above data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, in connection with the technical running and maintenance of the website, the data controller employs external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned. They are obliged to follow the instructions of the data controller and are subjected to regular reviews. If service providers or partners are located in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), the data controller will inform you of this circumstance.
(5) Users may be given the opportunity of a personalised login on the website. This will be the case in the event of participation in a digital event and subsequent use of the website under a pseudonym assigned to the user's login data. This allows the organiser to see who uses this website and, for example, has also published a contribution when using the interactive functions, to the extent that the identity of the person is not apparent from the content of the contribution.
If the user has given consent, the legal basis for processing data in connection with a personalised login is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR or Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR if the login is for the purpose of performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps prior to entering into a contract.
The data controller may have integrated the 3Q SDN SaaS platform on this website for the purpose of showing video content. 3Q SDN is a platform for the processing and distribution of video content and associated services. The 3Q platform processes data for the purpose of use of the audio-visual content provided by the data controller.
3Q GmbH, Kurfürstendamm 102, 10711 Berlin is the operator of 3Q SDN.
3Q places a cookie on your computer (see above). Providing the cookie enables 3Q to analyse use of the video content. As part of this technical process, 3Q receives knowledge of personal data such as the IP address of the data subject, which enables 3Q, among other things, to carry out use analyses concerning use of the audio-visual content. As a rule, the personal data forwarded to 3Q is the:
3Q's applicable data protection guidelines can be accessed at https://www.3qsdn.com/de/datenschutz_und_richtlinien. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the data controller's legitimate interest as per Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in providing interesting and attractive video content as well as the attractive design and optimisation of the video content and broadcasting technologies. Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR is the legal basis if the content is provided for the purpose of fulfilling the data controller's contractual obligations. Article 6(1)(a) GDPR is the legal basis if the technology is used with your consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data at Cloudflare outside the EU is a DPA in consideration of the EU standard contractual clauses.
(1) If processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you can lodge an objection against the processing. This is especially the case if processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you. If you choose to lodge such an objection, the data controller will ask you to specify the reasons why your personal data should not be processed. You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising, market research and data analytics purposes at any time.
Unless otherwise stated in the respective specific notifications, the data controller will process personal data in line with the statutory regulations for the purposes outlined here and only for as long as personal identification of the data subject is necessary for the purpose concerned. The personal data will then be erased or neutralised/anonymised in line with the provisions of the data protection laws.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. The privacy policies and data protection notices of the operator of the linked websites apply. The operator concerned is responsible for the data processing practices on third-party platforms.